International yachts & sailing vessels
ENTRY PROCEDURES INTO PORT OF ORANJESTAD
- Aruba Ports Authority to be called on channel 16 to arrange safe harbor entry, guidelines from harbor control tower recommended to be followed until moored.
- Fly a yellow Q (Quarantine) flag from a clearly visible high point in the rigging of a sailing vessel or on the bridge of a motor yacht.
- All people on board – whether crew or passengers – must stay on board until all entry procedures have been completed providing they arrive during regular hours. This is also the case if the vessel arrives after hours. If arriving after 10:00 pm, vessels with permission from the Coast Guard may go to designated anchorage space and proceed with clearance in the morning hours.
- Remain on board in designated “Yellow marked” area (H Pier) until the Customs and Immigration officer has cleared the ship.
- The Crew List and Passenger List forms can be printed in advance to save clearance time. (FORMS)
- The Aruba Ports Authority regulations must be adhered to while the vessel is in port and Aruba waters.
REQUIREMENTS ONCE IN ARUBAN WATERS
- We encourage visitors to ensure that all permits are in order. It is considered an offense to remain in Aruban waters without the prior consent of the immigration authorities.
- While cruising the waters of Aruba please use your discretion to help us to conserve the beauty and cleanliness of the water.
CLEARANCE PROCEDURES OUT OF PORT OF ORANJESTAD
- Vessels clearing out of Aruba must depart following completion of said procedure.
- Aruba Ports Authority to be notified on channel 16 to arrange docking, customs, and immigration procedures.
Custom clearance forms
PORTS OF ENTRY
The main port of entry in Aruba is the Port of Oranjestad
Use NW entrance for approach latitude 12.31′ N; Longitude 070.04′ W, toward H pier 12.31.285’North; 070.02.709’West.
|ARUBA PORTS AUTHORITY N.V.
Tel: (297) 523-4300 (only during office hours)
Fax: (297) 523-4343
|MARINE TRAFFIC CONTROL TOWER
Direct Phone: 5234336/5234337
VHF Channel: 16 & 11
* Towage, Wharfage, and other applicable tariffs apply ONLY to vessels with berth reservation request at the port, not vessels in for clearance purposes only.